Friday, May 16, 2008

ThunderHawk's Opening Day



Michigan's Adventure had their opening ceremonies for the park's new coaster on Wednesday. The first riders were the winning bidders in the first to ride auction for Thunderhawk, which raised over $2,500 for the Red Cross.

The article that the above and below screen grabs came from has a video of the ride that includes a POV. I really like how they landscaped the area around and under the ride. Reminds me of Talon at Dorney, only ThunderHawk sits on a lake.

And I hate to say it, but, the McDonalds color scheme has grown on me! Eek!


2 comments:

DrewJ said...

It's Top Thrill Dragster's colors, so what is the problem?

Just like Voodoo...

NewsPlusNotes said...

Just because it's the same colors doesn't mean I like TTD's colors either!

It's just my opinion.